If you are a small business owner, considering the idea of setting up your e-commerce platform, then you should know there are good options available for you to ensure the smooth operation of your business. Today, most businesses are turning to EMERGE Cart for complete automation of their small business. As you read on below, we would like to explain why you or retailers should consider using this app.
Why Should Wholesale business Use the EMERGE Cart for Automation of Their Business?
There are several benefits of using EMERGE, and the benefits of using this B2B e-commerce platform are as listed below:
- There is a separate and distinctive login for each retailer who uses the EMERGE App.
- Each customer has one account. That account already has all the necessary lists of prices of the products and list of products as well.
- It is possible to customize each of the product lists according to the individual
- By using the EMERGE App, retailers can sell specific products to various customers.
- A retailer can without any difficulty, customize the products visible and accessible to other customers.
- Changes in the product list are possible in real time, instantly.
- The relationship between the customer and the business is constantly changing overtime. With this constantly changing relationship, prices can alter, providing customized pricing for different times of the day.
- Each customer can have a different pricing list.
- Templates for price lists are easy to create and save for later usage.
- You can share and send price lists to certain groups or individual customers.
All these functions are made available to a retailer who decides to use the EMERGE App.
Convenient For Customer Usage
- Customers are able to purchase and shop directly from the B2B E-commerce Platform.
- It takes out the hassle of trying to contact a retailer, by either fax, email or call. Customers are able to browse and purchase.
Customers who are already using this application are nothing but satisfied!
Easy Tracking of Order
- For excited customers, it makes checking the status of their order and tracking it after dispatch easier. Once the order dispatches from the outlet or retailer, customers are able to track their orders. It covers everything from the approval of dispatch and other things such as shipping and payment.
- Checking the payment status at any time is easier.
- All this essential information is available on a single page. You can find more details on the management page of the application.
Control Over Inventory
History of Product
You can strictly monitor the ins and outs of a business’s product. Every alteration, purchase, returns, exchange, and sale are easy to record in the movement report the inventory generates.
Sometimes some items in the inventory may have damages on them or rendered un-useable. This application keeps record and track of those damaged items in the inventory.
Management of Batches and Expiry Dates
This feature is especially useful if the retailer deals with food, biomedical products, or pharmaceuticals.
This is because if your products have a batch and expiry dates, the retailer will have to select the batch that needs to sell first.
Management of Returns and Exchange
- Without any hassle, you can manage all the exchanged and returned products from customers.
- There will be reconciliation in the inventory in the case of an exchange or return.
- In the case that an invoice generates before the return of an object, a note will tag onto the invoice automatically.
EMERGE App comes with no cost, so you should feel free to try it out and watch how it helps your business grow!